Check out our job postings
Senior Sales Consultant
Since 1997, Winsor Learning’s Sonday System has helped nearly 2,000 school districts improve student reading scores. Our excellent national reputation, ease of implementation, competitive price point and proven results that delight district administrators, teachers, parents, and readers have resulted in our continued growth. We seek a Senior Sales Consultant to ensure our continued expansion in a role focused on developing relationships while managing and delivering new opportunities to implement the Sonday System.
Our Senior Sales Consultants are home-based, travel nationally, and are responsible for developing and implementing strategies that will deliver the assigned revenue goals. The Senior Sales Consultant is an active selling positon, handling all aspects of business development including prospecting for new clients. Key position deliverables include uncovering and forging new opportunities along with developing relationships and managing administrative and leadership contacts at schools and districts.
We are looking for seasoned sales professionals with experience selling to the education market. Qualification guidelines include:
- 5+ years district leadership experience in the elementary and secondary education market
- A proven track record of success selling to the education market
- Ability and interest in national travel (80+%)
- Intermediate user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook, CRM, SharePoint, and other related applications/tools
Employees of Winsor Learning are part of a growing and energetic company committed to literacy and delivering a high-quality product to educators nationally. We offer a competitive base salary and a bonus/commission structure based on sales volume along with full benefits that include an excellent health insurance plan and a 401(k). Sales Consultants with Winsor are fully reimbursed for all travel and have internal resources such as marketing and an inside sales team to assist with lead generation and appointment setting.
Interested in finding out if this might be a great next step in your career? Send us your resume for review: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply Now
Client Services Consultant
We are looking for someone with Orton-Gillingham experience.
Want to make a difference while meeting people and traveling the country? At Winsor Learning, we create innovative teaching and professional development training tools that help students all over the country succeed. As our newest Client Services Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with our clients all over the United States to provide them with the customized Winsor tools and key insights they need to help turn their struggling students into thriving ones.
If you have Orton-Gillingham experience, enjoy travel, have a passion for helping students succeed, and thrive on building rewarding customer relationships and solutions, read on.
As a Client Services Consultant, you will be the liaison between Winsor Learning and its clients. You will work to develop and maintain client relationships; provide presentations and training to clients to help teachers, administrators, and more reach their goals, and communicate directly with clients through phone calls, meetings, and quarterly reviews. In addition, you’ll work to help the sales team drive sales by identifying key opportunities, maintaining goals, and ensuring excellent, solution-based customer service and results. This is an excellent position for someone who is highly organized and goal-driven, can work autonomously, and thrives on creating success stories for themselves, their clients, and students all over the country.
Preferred Attributes and Skills:
- Proven analytical, written, and oral communication skills with teammates and clients
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to command a room
- Orton-Gillingham certification, and/or 2+ years of experience delivering Sonday System or Orton-Gillingham based strategies
- Significant marketing and relationship-building skills to broaden existing client relationships and help bring new clients on board
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships
- Highly self-motivated to effectively organize and manage calendar and necessary company documents
- Ability to work independently as well as assist Senior Consultant
- Highly client-focused and results-oriented skills
- A seasoned traveler with a lifestyle that supports extensive travel
Masters in Education, Special Education, or Reading preferred. Orton-Gillingham certified trainer with 3 years teaching experience and 3 years work as an education trainer or coach.
Since 1997, Winsor Learning has worked with thousands of educators to help them achieve student success. Winsor Learning, Inc. provides ongoing and sustained professional development to enable teachers, principals, and other administrators to help students thrive. Winsor Learning instructional materials and ongoing, sustained professional development provide individual districts/schools with the training needed to deliver meaningful, research-based, multisensory instruction.Apply Now
Inside Sales Consultant
The Inside Sales Consultant is responsible for developing and implementing the strategies and tactics to achieve the revenue goals of Winsor Learning, in close partnership with outside sales personnel. This person will handle all inside aspects of business development, including prospecting for new clients. This role will require relationship development and management of administrative and leadership contacts at schools and districts. This position will be responsible for developing new opportunities within the school or district by identifying strategic objectives and developing sales solutions that meet those needs. This position will focus on developing new customer relationships and managing key ongoing client and partner relationships. The Inside Sales Consultant is an active selling and outside sales support role that involves teamwork between other sales and service personnel in key markets around the country.
Succession/Career Progression Opportunity:
This person will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and direction of Winsor Learning. As the company grows and expands, additional career and financial growth opportunities may be available.
- Develop revenue to meet or exceed sales/profitability budget goals
- Partner with outside sales personnel to execute comprehensive market development strategies including market analysis, prospect identification, database development, email and outbound call campaigns, appointment generation, coordination and follow up
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and partners
- Maintain strong relationships with key clients over the life of the engagement, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue for the company
- Prospect potential client opportunities that would fit the Winsor Learning ideal customer profile
- Develop proposals for client projects including Winsor Learning educational products and professional services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline
Customer Relationship / Account Management
- Participate in the creation and implementation of customized solutions for clients that enable them to achieve their performance objectives
- Maintain a deep understanding of customers’ current needs and anticipate future needs
- Help oversee the logistics of implementation of client projects
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews to identify ways to improve service and expand business
- Provide accurate, detailed sales forecast information to Winsor Learning leadership on a regular basis
- Manage, develop, and improve client and prospect database
- Provide detailed, timely, professional recaps of all activity pertaining to active clients and prospects